Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fetish Fair Fleamarket : This weekend!!



Happy Hump Day Kinksters!


  I know I am excited for the FFF this weekend, but how about you?  Any plans on purchasing something special?  I have plans to get some hemp rope, I don't own any and I love being tied with it so it seemed only natural ;)


Here is the list of venders from the NELA website:  Vendors


There will also be demos and some rope practice going on throughout the day: Demo Schedule

Some of our very own NEDS members will be doing demos, so please be sure to stop by and support them!



It is 5 dollars for NEDS members and other affiliated organizations to get in, please remember to bring your membership card.  It will be 10 dollars for everyone else, there is no ATM on site.

I hope to see you all there!

Skyla

No comments:

Post a Comment